Register for the next Chair Yoga Teacher Training course at Semperviva.com
Comment from a last year’s student –
“Many thanks again for your dynamic leadership of the chair yoga course back in June – my classes have never been the same since – I’ve had a few teachers come to see what I do!”
regular use can help your feet stay healthy
- Provide greater toe & ankle flexibility
- Improve arches & circulation in your legs
- Stretch & strengthen leg muscles and achilles tendon
- Ease discomfort of hammertoes, bunions, corns, varicose veins & plantar fasciitis
- Improve postural alignment
- Stimulate nerves and connective tissue
- Relieve stress & recover from strain
- Increase foot strength & improve appearance
CHAIR YOGA CALENDAR 2017
for sale – $15.00
12 easy poses (to do in the privacy of your own home)
Annette will be leading Chair Yoga Classes
on board the MS Volendam – Holland America.
June 28 – July 5 2017, Vancouver-Alaska round trip
Call Eleni 1-800-663-2669 at Omega Travel for info.
Annette Wertman will be leading CHAIR YOGA CLASSES
on board the MS Volendam June 28 – July 5, 2017.
Vancouver-Alaska round trip
Information Meeting at Legacy Senior Living
611 West 41st Avenue (corner NW Ash St.)
MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2016 – 9:30am – 10:30 am
Keeping healthy, Keeping strong – with CHAIR YOGA
Please follow the link to my Yoga article.
PYRAMID POSE – Why not use a CHAIR for balance?
PYRAMID POSE – carefully stretches the HAMSTRINGS, keeping legs flexible and healthy!
* mobility – be able to keep moving; getting in and out of the bathtub
What do you like about Chair Yoga classes?
Annette is an excellent teacher:
* easy to follow instructions
* she makes you feel better every class
* she explains why each movement is important
* she makes sure you are breathing through each movement
* you get to socialize with others
Are you enjoying any benefits to your health from Chair Yoga?
* physically and mentally…… I feel so much better!
CHAIR YOGA – modifying poses by using a chair and all it’s different levels.
HIGHLIGHTS from YOGA IN AMERICA STUDY 2016:
1. Populations that are growing include men and OLDER AMERICANS
2. Flexibility, stress reduction and overall fitness are top reasons to start and keep practicing yoga
3. Yoga students are more likely to say they have good mental clarity, are strong, have good balance and dexterity, give back to the community and live and eat sustainably!
“When you were away, I had a bad cold. And your breathing exercises really helped me. I did that ‘alternate nostril breathing’ that you taught us. It really helped keep my sinuses clear. I was so worried about getting stuffed up! So, thank you so much!”